- I have twin 5 year old daughters, Jasmin and Teyla, who are named after Princess jasmin from Aladdin and Princess Teyla Emmagen from the SciFi series Stargate Altantis (yes we are geeks 🙂 )
- I am a stationery addict and love crafting. ( This includes the hoarding of washi tape, paper, pens, mini pegs, jars… the list goes on.)
- I’ve been married to my awesomely amazing husband Justin for the past 6 years and we met in the most random manner on MSN Messenger 10 years ago.
4. I love travelling and I’ve visited over 20 cities around the world, some of my favourites being Rome, Venice ( despite the stinky gondola ride), Lucerne and Kuala Lumpur.
5. I suffer from motion sickness in the worst way, whether it’s a car, bus, plane, train or boat. More recently have had bouts of vertigo (yay me!).
6. I’m a procrastinator of note and have the memory of a goldfish, so I have several calendars stuck up around my house to remind me of deadlines,orders and tasks to complete.
7. I like doing things in odd numbers. (Yes, I’m weird like that)
8. My favourite smell is cinnamon, so cinnamon anything FTW!
9. I’m lactose intolerant, but I love dairy products, so I eat now and deal with the consequences later.
10. I’ve never been into baking as a child, teenager or even young adult. I really only started baking three and a half years ago while I was a stay at home mum.
That’s about it 🙂