Hello Monday and hello again blogosphere!
So after about a month’s absence, during which I was battling the flu in all it’s glory, I decided what better way to get my blogging mojo back than by answering these 21 questions that I was tagged by both Jane Kilian-Shaw and Faeema Sader to answer.
So here it is…
1. What is your current fashion obsession? Bangles, bracelets, cuffs. All wrist accessories.
2. What are you wearing today? A superman Tshirt, joggers, Puma sneakers and a zip up hoodie
3. Hair? Faux straight ala GHD
4. Do you nap a lot? I have a fixation on wasting time, and to me a nap is essentially wasting time that I could be doing something. So no to naps.
5. Why is today special? I’m not sick after a month long case of the flu and I’m feeling much like my awesome self again. Also I got to sleep in past 8am (happy dance)
6. What would you like to learn to do? Play the electric guitar
7. What’s for dinner today? Braai vleis
8. What are you listening to right now? Years & Years – King
9. What is your favorite weather? Rainy but not super cold
10. What’s the last thing you bought? Lindt Chocolate for baking 🙂
11. What are your essentials when traveling? Comfy shoes, versatile clothes that I can reuse in different looks, GHD, makeup, perfume and of course a tooth brush 🙂
12. What’s your style? It depends on my mood but in general it’s comfortable but classy.
13. What is your most challenging goal right now? Losing weight, getting fitter and healthier but I’m working on it.
14. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? Goa
15. Favorite vacation spot? Anywhere really that I can relax.
16. Name the things you cannot live without? My family & friends, my phone, data, a good pillow and hot shower.
17. How was your childhood? It was great. I was a kid in the days before technology ruled the world. It was the days when we would be out with friends playing unsupervised in the neighbourhood until supper time with no fear that we would not make it back home. So there are lots of memories of playing outside, family visits and just fun that didn’t include a screen.
18. What would you like to have in your hands right now? A cheque in my name for a bazillion Rand Euros 😁
19. What are you most excited for? Life. It’s cheesy I know, but there are so many wonderful things happening in and around my life that I can’t help but be excited for all of it.
20. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Laudree in Paris
21. Which countries have you visited? Austria, America, Botswana, France, Germany, India, Italy, Malaysia, Mauritius, Singapore, Swaziland, Switzerland, UK.
I’d like to share the love, so I tag Sue Levy, Kerry Heathfield and Megan Deane